Monday, March 1, 2010

Small Haul from the weekend

So I had mentioned in my previous post that I bought a few things and I just wanted to share them with you (and also my personal opinions)..Anyway here's a picture.

First the Makeup Remover Wipes-I just started using these and I love them. There are 25 in a pack and I believe I paid $4.99 for them at CVS. Since the individual sheets are pretty big I cut them in half. Anyway, I really like using these to take my initial makeup off. It even takes my waterproof mascara off!! It almost preps my face for my cleanser to follow. All in all I like these alot. They don't make me break out or make my face dry. I'll keep using them.

Benefit High Beam- I absolutely adore this little gem. It is a highlighter that can be used for multi-purposes. I like to put it on my cheeks to highlight my cheekbones or even on my eyes as a highlighter. It really gives your face such a nice glow (not glittery or sparkly) just a nice glow wherever you put it. It is kind of pricey but it will last forever since you only have to use a little bit each time.

Last but not least Boscia Oil Free Hydration SPF15-In the wintertime my skin gets pretty dry so I was trying to find a daily moisturizer that hydrated my skin but wasn't heavy. While in line at Sephora I saw this and decided to try it. Can I just say I absolutely love it!! I only need a little bit to cover my entire face and after a minute or so it sinks right in. My skin feels baby smooth. I haven't been using it THAT long but as for now it DOES NOT break me out, which is awesome! Overall if you have dry skin or even normal skin and need some moisture I highly recommend trying the small size out!

Well another exam tomorrow so off to studying and bed I go! Goodnight all!

3 comments:

  1. Benefit Highbeam has been my fave highlighter since I bought it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I have tried like every face cleansing cloth and that is my favorite by far!! They rock

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your going to loooveeee highbeam!! Great everyday highlighter!

    ReplyDelete