Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Interview Tomorrow!!

So as some of you know I'm graduating from college in May so I have been looking for jobs like crazy. This economy really is taking the wind out of my sails but I am just trying to stay positive. I have soo many resumes out there and I finally got called for an interview tomorrow. Boy am I excited!! So I am just asking some suggestions from you guys on what to do/not to do and what do you think helped you get a job?

On another note I got some awesome news today....ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS IS PREGNANT!!!...I am sooo happy for her and her boyfriend and I know they will make great parents!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your interview!

    Also, I gave you an award on my blog!

    www.emsloves.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and thank you soo much for the award..That was really sweet of you and I appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete