Monday, March 29, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Wow I can't believe it is already Monday afternoon. The past week was extremely busy (hence the lack of posts). Since the semester is beginning to wind down I am having a ton of papers, projects, exams, etc. due. The past week was filled with all those things plus more. On a positive note I received a call about an interview but the position is in another state. Although it's about 2 hours away I'm quite nervous about possbily moving if I got the position. And if I got the position and had to move the BF won't move unless he were to get a job down there (understandably). I may be getting ahead of myself but I think about things like this all the time. I feel its better to be overprepared then underprepared!

My weekend was pretty busy as we were celebrating my boyfriend's birthday. Friday night we went to Carrabas (an Italian restaurant) where I paid for dinner. Me and my mom gave him his presents which consisted of a Phillies jersey, Phillies tickets, and money (Can you tell he's a Phillies fan lol). Saturday we went to a local bar where there was an 80's cover band which was awesome!! We both had a blast!! Sunday, like usual, I spent the ENTIRE day doing school work. BLEH! The next 6 weeks can't come soon enough!!

Anyway I hope all you lovely ladies have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment