Monday, March 15, 2010

Good Morning!!

Well it's MOnday morning already and it's still raining here in Jersey...ughh 4 days now!! It's soo depressing!! Anyway here's a little weekend update.

Friday-My boyfriend's cousin and aunt drove up from Tennessee for my niece's 2nd birthday. This was sooo exciting considering I rarely get to see them and I consider them like family of my own. Friday night wasn't too crazy of a night just basically hung out with them.

Saturday-It was my niece Sophie's 2nd birthday!! She was sooo cute opening all her presents. After every present she would say thank you (which was so polite of her. Saturday night my boyfriend's sister found a babysitter and a bunch of us went out. Can I tell you I have not had that much fun in awhile. We danced the night away which felt soo awesome!!

Sunday-Layed in bed a majority of the day, did a little cleaning, and finished an Accounting project for school. All I have to say is thank god I am on Spring Break!!

On another note as I was reading Emily loves blog she was talking about a Colour Career Counselor so I decided to try it and wow it described me perfectly! It gives you a few questions asking which colors you prefer to look at the most/least and then gives you what your personality is. Crazy how what colors you pick really do describe you! Go to the website and give it a try!!

This was my best occupational one Best Occupational Category
You're an ORGANIZER
Keywords

Self-Control, Practical, Self-Contained, Orderly, Systematic, Precise, and Accurate

These conservative appearing, plotting-types enjoy organizing, data systems, accounting, detail, and accuracy. They often enjoy mathematics and data management activities such as accounting and investment management. Persistence and patience allows them to do detailed paperwork, operate office machines, write business reports, and make charts and graphs.

ORGANIZER CAREERS
Suggested careers are Administrator, Secretary, Printer, Paralegal, Building Inspector, Bank Cashier, Private Secretary, Statistician, Operations Manager, Financial Analyst, Bookkeeper, Medical Records Technician, Developer of Business or Computer Systems, Clerical Worker, Proofreader, Accountant, Administrative Assistant, Banker, Certified Public Accountant, Credit Manager, Store Salesperson, Actuary, Dental Assistant, Business Education Teacher, Food Service Manager, IRS Agent, Budget Analyst, and Underwriter.

ORGANIZER WORKPLACES
Your very careful, conscientious, conservative nature gives others the confidence to trust you with handling money and material possessions. Structured organizations that have well-ordered chains of command work best for you.

Suggested Organizer workplaces are large corporations, business offices, financial lending institutions, banks, insurance companies, accounting firms, and quality control and inspection departments.

FUNNY thing is I'm going to school for Accounting so this was pretty accurate. Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment