Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weekend Recap!!

Sooo the past few days have been quite busy for me!! This weather this weekend was absolutely beautiful!! Starting Thursday I had a benefit for my brother's high school where they served us dinner at this fancy place and there was a Rod Stewart look-alike show. That was blast. Also included was an 85 basket chinese auction in which over 600 people attended. Ladies, these baskets were insane!! There was even an outdoor grill. Talk about some expensive prizes!!

Friday I spent the day shopping with my grandmom. We did breakfast at a local place and had an awesome time the rest of the day. I did buy some goodies which I will show later one!! At night there was a benefit for my best friend's brother who had passed away when we were sophmores in high school while serving our country. The money raised goes in a scholarship fund for a local senior football player. Anyway the best news of the night was my boyfriend won a 32" LCD TV. Wow we were surprised!! (He's always so gosh darn lucky.

Sunday I drove up to North Jersey to check out the place my sister and her fiance haved picked to have their reception at. We also attended a mass where the ceremony will be held and the church is absolutely beautiful. She will be able to get really nice pictures inside and out. Seeing these two places just made me even more excited for her!!

Anyway here are some of the things I purchased this weekend (yes they are all black and white and I know it is Spring but I couldn't help it!)



A white cardigan for chilly summer nights



I have been dying for a black pencil skirt and I finally found one!


Black and white top


Animal print dressy top


Animal print cardigan (love this one!)


This black jacket can go with anything, I absolutely love it!


Black necklace from Forever 21


MAC's Perennial High Style (which is my new favorite)!!



My niece Shayla came to visit (she cracks me up)

That's all for now. Back to studying and homework before class tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment