Monday, March 8, 2010

Busy Busy Weekend

Whew! This weekend was pretty tiring. I feel like I closed my eyes and it was over. Anyway just wanted update about my weekend.

Friday me and the boy watched his niece for a little bit. She's going to be 2 on Wednesday so she's a little crazy. We took her to Olive Garden for dinner and even with a 40 minute wait she was sooo good. People kept commenting on how cute and well-behaved "our kid" was..lol little did they know we only had her for a few hours. After dinner we took her to see my 2 1/2 year niece so they could play together. Can I just tell you how stinkin cute those 2 were. They didn't want to leave each other when it was time to go, they cried so hard :(.

Here's them in the summer...aren't they precious!

Saturday was my most eventful day. We had an early St. Patty's Day pub crawl from 12-8 with some friends and then we were meeting some more friends afterwards at a local bar. The pub crawl consisted of 6 bars which was really neat considering I had never been to 3 of them. A school bus drove us to each bar which was good so no driving was involved. Here are some pictures from the fun day.


Me and Kyle

Me and some of the girls

On the bus :)

Just ME!!

Sunday-Spent ALL day doing homework, presentations, and studying since I slacked off Saturday. Ughh I cannot wait until this semester is OVER!!! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

3 comments:

  1. omg...you curly hair just like me..only yours is beautiful!! You look great with curly hair!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooopsy haha I meant to put you have curly hair just like me.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your hair! It's so pretty! I'm jealous :-)

    ReplyDelete