Thursday, March 11, 2010

MIA this week

Sorry I have been basically MIA this week. I wound up getting the stomach virus Tuesday and have been down every since. Ughh it was horrible!! But I'm feeling a little bit better but I just wanted to update this thing. Anyway My sister FINALLY decided on a bridesmaids dresses. The dress is one of the ones I picked out from the beginning, so I'm super excited she chose it. I think it will look good on all the bridesmaids as we are all different sizes. Here's a picture below.



The picture is of the dress and the colors. I am not too sure how I feel about midnight blue and black. I mean I think it looks very pretty but very dark! I feel like maybe she should have picked a lighter color to contrast it. Oh well, it's not my wedding. Overall it's a beautiful dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment