Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Luggage!!!

Ok...so I may be a dork for getting excited about buying new luggage but this is my FIRST set of luggage that I have owned. What I mean is, every time I go on vacation I use my parents' luggage and I figured since I am going to be graduating college soon and living on my own, it was about time I purchased my own luggage. Anyway I have been wanting this 4-piece set from Overstock.com for about a year now. I figured now was the time to buy because 1. It was on sale and 2. I have a few vacations coming up in the Spring and Summer that I wanted it for. It is sooo adorably cute and I CANNOT WAIT until it gets here!!!

Here's a picture of it below...I ordered it from Overstock.com and clicked on 4-piece luggage sets and scrolled through and found this one. It's so cute!! I am such a girly girl and I love pink and polka dots so when I saw this I knew I HAD to have it!! It costs me $88.54 and that was with free shipping and 5% off so it's retail price is 92.99 and 2.99 shipping but you can find a code for free shipping!!



There is my soon to be new luggage. Can't wait for it to get here!! What do you think about it?

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I LOVE it!! I bought some cute red luggage a while back but I like yours a million times better!! I don't really need it...but you're tempting me to buy new luggage! Ahh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's so adorable!! I love polka dots :-)

    Thanks for following me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the polka dots-too cute, just like your blog. I am now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that luggage! i have pink luggage too, it's so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete