Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Weekend and Small Haul

Wow this weekend flew by, I can't believe it is almost Monday already. Well Friday I didn't have to go into work because of the snow so I slept in for a little and then me and the boy just hung around until later that night. Friday night we went to TGI Fridays and it was soo good. I got the Jack Daniel's chicken and shrimp with Vanilla Bean Cheesecake for dessert and it was amazing!! Here's a picture of it...





My Saturday consisted of studying, going to the mall to buy a few things, and bridesmaid dress shopping for my sister even though she wasn't with us. I swear there are not enough hours in a day to accomplish everything I need to. Sunday consisted of traveling an hour and half to meet my sister to try on MORE bridesmaid dresses. Oh how I wish she would pick one already! Although the trip was nice because it was me, my mom, grandmom, and sister and we got to spend some time together which is always fun. Well I am off to studying, I have an International Financial Management Exam tomorrow. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I can't wait for more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as weddings are super fun and it's cool to look at all of the dresses after a while I get kinda 'dressed-out' I'm in my friends wedding and we're going through the same thing right now! If your sister wouldn't mind you should post a picture of the dress she chooses!

    I hope your exam went well today! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley-Aww thank you..I can't wait to do more posts
    Emily-I know I'm kinda 'dressed-out' too. It's hard because she lives an hour and a half from me so all the traveling is driving me bananas!! But when she finally makes a decision (which she has her top 2) I will definitely post a picture!

    ReplyDelete