Friday, February 26, 2010

Introduction

So today is my first day posting and I just wanted to introduce myself to the blog world. I've been following quite a lot of blogs recently and became quite intrigued to possibly start my own. It seemed like a good way to have an avenue to write. Anyway, my name is Ashley and I live in New Jersey. I'm currently in college about to graduate in May with an Accounting degree. I absolutely love makeup and fashion and anything girly. Throughout this blog I hope to include a little bit of everything from makeup to cooking to my own personal journeys. I believe this will be a great experience. So thanks everyone and I will see ya soon!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogger! I'm your first follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blog land!!! You will love it! I like the color scheme and design of yours!!

    ReplyDelete