Wednesday, June 2, 2010

In aprrox. 9 minutes...

I'LL BE ON VACATION!!! Me and 8 of my friends are packing the car up tonight around midnight and heading out for Myrtl Beach. Last year the drive took about 9 hours so hopefully this year won't be any different. We'll get there around 9-10AM go get breakfast then go to the condo and check in. I've been under sooo much stress lately with trying to find a job that this vacation is exactly what I need to help me make some decisions. Hopefully it will be nice and I will get some MAJOR beach time!! Anywho I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week and I will be back on Tuesday. Bon Voyage!!

2 comments:

  1. Ooohhh sounds like a blast!! I love Myrtle!! Have an amazing time and be safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like the perfect lil getaway! Have a blast with your girlies!

    ReplyDelete