Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Back from Vacation!!

I know it's Wednesday and I told you all I would be back on Monday, but between crazy work and unpacking, it has just taken all of my energy!! Anyway, vacation was AMAZING!! We had sunny weather everyday and it only thunderstormed 1 night. It was actually pretty neat because our condo was oceanfront so we got to see the lightening right over the ocean (talk about beautiful). I don't have a ton of pictures because my camera broke the first day we were there (sad, I know). Let's me do a recap of my awesome weekend. Well at 12:30 AM Weds. night (thurs. morning) the 9 of us loaded our 2 cars and headed out. Within the first hour we were all passssssed out except our 2 drivers (thank god, that may have been a problem). Anywho we arrived at our beloved Southern House of Pancakes around 9:45 and ate breakfast. We then went to the hotel, checked in and went food shopping. This was the view from our condo (talk about amazing!)




Thursday night we went to an all you can eat seafood buffet which was delish! I ate soo many crab legs (which are my favorite) so I was quite happy and fat :). This picture is me and the girls before we went to dinner.


Friday we spent a good amount of the day on the beach, then relaxed for the second half. Friday night was our "big" night out so we went to Broadway at the Beach (which had a ton of different bars) We went to this one place called Crocodile Rocks (if you're ever in Myrtle Beach you have to RUN not WALK to this place) They had 2 pianos on stage in which 2 musicians were dueling. It was amazing. Friday night was awesome night that lasted until 5:00 AM (whew we were soo tired the next day). Kyle won me a monkey from the water gun game. I thought that was soo sweet but I figured a little girl could use it more then me so I gave it to a girl walking by (I think I made her night).


Me and the girls out front of Hard Rock Cafe at Broadway at the Beach.


The rest of the weekend was spent relaxing and eating good food and being with friends. I loved every minute of it and wish I could go back! Well if you are still awake at this point, I commend you considering this post is entirely way toooo long! Hope everyone enjoys their hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment