Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Patience is NOT one of my virtues!

Hii bloggy friends!! So this week so far has been spent with an anxious ball in the pit of my stomach. I don't want to jinx anything so I'm keeping details under wraps, but just know I am hoping to hear good news by the end of this week. Cross your fingers for me please because if I do get the good news, it would truly be an amazing opportunity!! Ahh..I'm going nuts waiting!! Anyway I can't believe it's ONLY Weds. I woke up thinking it was Thursday (dont ya hate that.. ugh). I am sooo looking forward to this weekend. Friday night a group of my friends (and my b/f's cousin who lives in TN and I rarely get to see her) are going to the Phillies game!! Yay! Then Saturday afternoon is MY Graduation party. I can't even describe the excitement for that. We're expecting 75-100 people throughout the day and my mom even rented a DJ and a slushie/margarita machine! She is the BESTEST mom in the ENTIRE world!! Thanks mom!!! Well keep your fingers crossed for me and hope for the best. Thank you!!

1 comment: