Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ahhh Sooo Excited!!

Good afternoon bloggy friends. Hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday...I know I am! This past weekend was amazing. It was my Graduation Party AND Father's Day..how special. Anywho Saturday afternoon my Graduation Party started around 4:00 and we were expecting anywhere between 75-100 people. Talk about in all my glory 75-100 there to celebrate me! Talk about AWESOME!! Anyway we had a DJ that arrived at 6:00 with a kareoke machine and we also had a slushie machine (talk about a big hit). Everyone had a blast on the kareoke machine that we even paid the DJ extra money to stay an extra hour. Ha..I had the time of my life and I am soooo thankful for all of the amazing people that are in my life!! Of course this post comes equipped with pictures so here ya go!

Me and GiGi



Me and my sister



Me and the most wonderful woman who helped shaped who I am today..My mom



My girls=My heart




He has stood by my side through everything



Now on to why I am having such an amazing day....I GOT A JOB OFFER!! I am sooo excited and can not wait to see what the next chapter of my life brings :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job offer! Soo exciting. I love your dress! Very cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations :) I'm so happy that your loved ones showed up to celebrate you!

    And YAY for the job offer!!

    ReplyDelete