Thursday, June 17, 2010

From the past to the present.

So last night was my youngest brother's 8th grade Graduation. As I sat in the audience looking at the stage, I remembered what it was like sitting in those very chairs just a short 8 years ago. I feel like it was yesterday that I was graduating 8th grade and moving on to high school. It amazing to see how far I have come in these past 8 years.

In 8th grade, my emotions were allll over the place and I had what I thought would be friends for a lifetime. Upon entering high school some of my "closest" friends moved on to new friends as I did too. All throughout high school I maintained a close knit of about 4 other girls which we considered ourselves "The Fab 5." To this day I am still extremely close with these girls. We met in 7th grade when I moved and have never looked back.

During high school I had my heart broken more times then I can count. I never thought I would find anything that loved me for me. Fast forward to senior year where I met Kyle, my current boyfriend. He was/is the most amazing person and 4 1/2 years later I know what true love is.

Now 8 years after 8th grade I have graduated college with an Accounting degree and am looking for my first "big girl" job. I am soo happy with the way my life is panning out and am soooo excited for what is to come. I have been through alot these past 8 years but those experiences are what makes me who I am. Well everyone have a wonderful Thursday and thanks for reading my rant. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment