Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Where Did My Weekend Go

We were soooo busy this weekend, I feel like we went to bed Friday night and woke up to Monday morning without feeling rested. We were seriously on the go the-whole-weekend! Friday night we attended Pre Cana which we really enjoyed. We met a lot of nice couples that were similar to us. We also learned some things about us as a couple. Overall pretty enjoyable. We got out of there by 10:30pm and were back there by 8AM Saturday morning. I don't remember the last time I was up that early on a Saturday...woof! Anywho, we got out of there about 1:30 and took our nieces pumpkin picking. They were sooo stinkin cute! To prove it, here are some pictures!
Love love love my little peanuts!
Sunday, we went up to North Jersey to visit my sister and brother-in-law. They just moved so we wanted to be nosey and see the new place!

Super awesome news hopefully coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment