Tuesday, October 11, 2011

7 Months Away!

Wow, I CANNOT believe the wedding is only 7 months away. I feel like we just got engaged. Whew! How time flies. Overall I am pretty calm still, no stress on this end (well no stress dealing with the wedding). We have all of the major things book. At the end of October my bridesmaids are ordering their dresses and I am soooooo excited!! Take a looksee.

This dress but in a hot pink/fuschia color


My bridesmaids are soo happy it has pockets. I honestly didn't even realize it did until one of them put it on. Oh well, in the end all of us loved it (thank god!). Let's see the month of October is crazy busy and it is looking like the month of November is going to be crazy too! We are going dress shopping for my mom in the beginning of November and it makes me so happy that she's so excited. I can't wait to have this moment with my mom. Then in the middle of November, my dress should be HERE!! I can't wait to see it again!! I honestly felt like a princess in it!!

Within the next few weeks we will be tackling the cake, getting a better idea of flower arrangements, and researching invitations. I've already started working on the placecards, wedding programs, and table numbers as they will be a DIY project. (let's hope they come great!).

Here are some of the flower photos I am using for inspiration

Now some cake photos me and the fiance both love

All in all I think we on our on way. I am sooo excited! I cannnot wait to become the Mrs.!

Hope everyone enjoys their Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment