Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It's Beginning to Feel Like Fall...and I Love It!!

Well this is the first weekend in New Jersey that it ACTUALLY felt like Fall and I am beyond excited!! Fall is probably my favorite season. I love the cool crisp mornings, the leaves changing, the pumpkin spice everything, and switching out my closet to include sweatshirts and Uggs. While it makes me sad to put the flip flops and dresses away, I'm glad to finally get a break from the hot and humid weather. Plus, as each season passes, the wedding gets closer and closer!! Anywho...my weekend consisted of quality spent with friends and family. Saturday we went to a local bar to celebrate a friends birthday. Sadly, I only got 1 picture of me and Kyle from the whooolleee night. Sad..but true!

Me and Kyle out Saturday night
Sunday we took both of our nieces to a Pumpkin Festival in a town nearby.

Please excuse my awesome hair
The Pumpkin Festival is held on the main and side streets of the town. It's like a craft show mixed with a carnival, if that makes sense. They had pony rides, a petting zoo, plus arts and crafts for the kids. We were all enjoying the cooler weather when it started to rain. Two young girls out in the cooler weather + rain + being tired=no bueno. Needless to say, they hopped in their strollers and away we went. Sunday night was spent with family for our weekly Sunday dinner. Overall a great weekend!! Now where is Friday? I am ready to enjoy this beautiful weather some more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment