Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Friday!!

IT'S FRIDAY!! IT'S FRIDAY!! I am soooo happy that it is Friday today. This week seems to have gone by soo dang slow! Anyway the weather for this weekend looks absolutely beautiful so I hope to definitely get outside and enjoy it before it gets too cold. I have such a busy weekend coming up, BUT I have off on Monday thanks to our good friend Columbus :).
Tonight I have my very first Pampered Chef Party (I know can you believe it, and no I do not live under a rock, just never had the opportunity to attend one). Needless to say I've heard they are suppeerr fun so I can't wait. Food + Wine and I am one happppyyyy girl.

Saturday I have my best friends' son's 1st birthday party. She is having a costume party for his birthday so all the little kiddies will be dressed. I can't frickin wait! Later Saturday I have a bridal shower to attend for my cousin who is getting married in December.

Sunday, I hope to go to breakfast and do a little shopping with my Grandmom. I love the time we get to spend together because we are soooo much alike.

Monday will be spent sleeping in, having lunch with one of my bridesmaids, taking her to the bridal salon to try on the dress, and spending the rest of the day with the future hubby.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. Over and out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment