Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Soo I promised pictures!

Ok so I promised pictures and as of right now I only have graduation pictures so I hope you enjoy them. Graduation was this past Friday and it was absolutely perfect!! My first ceremony was outside and the second ceremony was inside. I was soo happy for my family that came out to support me. Thank you guys!! Anyway here are some pictures!

I'm officially a graduate!!


Me and Gi (grandmother) who is honestly one of my best friends


My niece in the crowd


Me and my siblings before graduation <3


My parents and me before graduation!!! <3


Me and Kyle. He is truly amazing and has supported me through this entire journey. We've been together since we were seniors in high school and it has been the best 4 1/2 years of my life!! Thank you babe for always standing by my side. I love you!


Hope you guys enjoyed them!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! Glad you had such nice weather :-) Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete