Monday, May 17, 2010

OK...I know..I'm Horrible!

So I know I have been slaccckkiinnggg with posting it's just my life was craazzzyyy busy!! I graduated college on Friday with honors and I am sooo super excited to be done. To make the weekend better my grades were posted and I got all A's (yay for me!). Anywho I'll do a little recap of my weekend and at a later date will post TONS of pictures for you guys to look at. Again my apologies for being such a poopy blogger. Now on to my weekend.

Friday: Obviously was at my graduation all day. Luckily it didn't rain and didn't become sunny until the last half hour of graduation (thank god since I had to wear a black robe and cap. My family and I went to Olive Garden afterwards and my grandmom gave me my graduation present which was a really neat ring (pictures to come later.

Saturday: I had one of my high school best friend's graduation party. It was beautiful on Saturday so it was really nice to sit outside and enjoy the weather and everyone's company. Later on I had another graduation party for a dear friend who I consider my brother. All-in-all I had a nice day!

Sunday: I cleaned and relaxed. My mom made dinner for the family so I got to spend some quality time with all of them. We then proceeded to watch the Flyers and Phillies game. I'm suupppeerr excited the Flyers won and now let's just hope they keep it up!

Well I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and I will be back sometime soon to post pictures of the past few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your graduation girl!! That's wonderful! :) Can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete