Thursday, July 15, 2010

Welp! Today Is My Last Day....

Today is my last day of work and I am having so many mixed emotions! I have been with this company for 5 years now and today is soo bittersweet for me. I have formed personal relationships with each and every person and it will be weird to come to work and not see their faces. On the other hand, I am beginning a new job on Monday in a completely new city. This position is in the field that I studied in so I feel as if I've accomplished something in the past four years. I'm excited that I am going to learn new things and meet new people, but its still hard to leave the familiar. One of my biggest fears is getting lost in the city. AHHHHH!! Me and my mom are doing a "test" run tomorrow morning during morning rush hour to see what train to take and roads to walk. Soo all in all I'm ready for new beginnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment