Monday, September 20, 2010

Don't worry I'm still here!

As some of you know I recently started a new job about 2 months ago. Booyyyy has it been crazy. Between starting my new job and my sister's wedding in November, my time is pretty much consumed! I am loving my new job and I get to travel about 1-2 a a month. I finally feel as if I'm beginning my career and not just some job. Along with the technical things I am learning at my new job, I am also learning a lot about myself. I feel like I am "growing" up into an adult.

I've always considered myself pretty outgoing, but HATED (and I mean hated)asking questions when I was in an unfamiliar situation or when I felt I had the wrong answer. This job has taught me to ask a billion questions. Since, it is unfamiliar territory I must ask questions in order to succeed. Also, with traveling so much I often have to ask where to get a cab, how to get to a particular place, etc. I truly feel soo blessed for this wonderful opportunity. I am forming friendships with my co-workers and I am constantly meeting new people (which I LOVE)! All in the all these past 2 months have flown by. Other then that nothing too exciting has been going on. I will try and keep you all updated in what is going on. Hope everyone is doing great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment